Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions – The Velorail Experience.
- The Terms and Conditions upon which this ticket is issued by Velorail are set out below. The acceptance of this ticket shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of these Terms and Conditions. A breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified.
- Velorail reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the event or any part of the event, to remove the ticket holder from Velorail.
- Entry to Velorail will be authorised only upon the presentation of a valid ticket by each ticket holder seeking to gain entrance. On entering the Velorail Experience, the ticket holder agrees to abide by Velorail regulations at all times.
- The instructions of Management & Staff must be obeyed at all times..
- If the ticket holder is refused admission to Velorail or removed from the Velorail Trip, no money shall be refunded.
- Should a Velorail excursion be abandoned or postponed, no entitlements to refund shall arise but Velorail will make every effort accommodate the Customer on an alternative date for an excursion that is suitable to them at no additional charge.
- A Velorail booking is non-refundable and non-transferable. Should the ticket holder cancel the booking, no refund will be made. If the ticket holder cannot attend, they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org where every effort will be made to change the booking to a time that is suitable for the ticket holder.
- Should the ticket holder wish to change the Railbike type on their booking they must contact email@example.com where every effort will be made to amend the booking subject to availability of the Railbike type they require.
- A Velorail booking / ticket is only valid for the date and time printed on it.
- Tickets may only be purchased from Velorail.ie. Any ticket obtained from any other will be rendered void, and all rights of entry will be nullified.
- All intending Velorail riders must arrive to Kiltimagh Station and check in at least 30 minutes prior to start of their booked departure to ensure entry.
- Velorail and IRD Kiltimagh CLG, their servants or agents shall have no liability for loss injury or damage to any Velorail Rider, or his/her property while on the Velorail Experience or any part thereof on entering or leaving the Velorail Experience whether caused by negligence or breach of contract of the Velorail and IRD Kiltimagh CLG or any of its servants or agents or otherwise.
- All ticket holders acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by Velorail for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and regulations. Breach of these regulations and/or terms and conditions shall render the ticket void.