All bookings should be made online.
All arrivals should be 30 mins in advance of departure time.
Safety instructions before departure
- Arrive 30 minutes before boarding time, receive your ticket, and follow the staff instructions to get on safely.
- If the ticket is lost, boarding and refunds are not possible.
- The seating capacity of the Railbike may not be exceeded.
- Crossing the track is dangerous.
- Children and the elderly must be accompanied by a guardian.
- The main user must embark first and keep the brake in the on position while all other passengers embark.
- All users must use the seatbelts provided in each seat.
- Do not operate the rail bike device before the start signal.
- Please drive slowly according to the guidance of safety guidance personnel.
Safety rules while driving
- During the Railbike operation, do not stop suddenly or act irresponsibly with other passengers.
- For safety reasons, sudden stops, speeding, unauthorized disembarkation and stopping are prohibited.
- Maintain an appropriate speed so your Railbike does not collide with the Railbike in front or behind you.
- Always keep a safe distance between Railbikes.
- Be careful not to get your hands or feet caught in the part where the chain rotates or between the wheel and the rail.
- No Flowing Clothing or Loose Footwear permitted.
Safety instructions upon return to Kiltimagh Station
- When getting off the rail bike, operate the brake to stop the Railbike and keep brake applied until Velorail Staff apply the handbrake.
- Await instruction of Velorail Staff before disembarking.
- Ensure all of your belongings have been removed from the Railbike before disembarking.